Railway Recruitment 2017-18: The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has recently released the official notification regarding the Railway Jobs 2017. The candidates who are seeking for Latest Railway Recruitment 2017 can apply for 1000 vacancies listed below. RRB had invited the applicant through employment news for both Technical & Non-Technical including Para-Medical Posts for Group A, B, C & D Cadres. Candidates need to fill the online or offline application form. Here we are providing the latest Indian Railway Recruitment 2017-18. The Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB) works under Government of India Ministry of Railways. Railway is now recruiting the students for below listed Central Railway Recruitment 2017. Below is the tabulated details of each posts.
- Latest Railway Recruitment 2017-18
- Railway ZonesPosts NameTotal VacanciesLast Date To ApplyComplete Links Central RailwayHindustani Classical Singer (Male / Female)0203-01-2017Click Here Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRC)Non-Executive Posts (Maintainer, Junior Engineer, Steno, SC/TO, Assistant)74530-12-2016Click Here West Central RailwayHouse Officers0220-12-2016Click Here South Western RailwaySports Quota - Group "C" Posts2119-12-2016Click Here Northeast Frontier RailwaySports Quota - (Football, Badminton)0419-12-2016Click Here Northern RailwayGroup "C" & Group "D"1420-12-2016Click Here North Central RailwayGroup ‘C’, (Erstwhile) Group ‘D’0818-12-2016Click Here Gujarat Metro RailMiddle/ Senior Level Management Positions1022-12-2016Click Here
Latest Railway Recruitment 2017-18
Railway Zones Posts Name Total Vacancies Last Date To Apply Complete Links
Central Railway Hindustani Classical Singer (Male / Female) 02 03-01-2017 Click Here
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRC) Non-Executive Posts (Maintainer, Junior Engineer, Steno, SC/TO, Assistant) 745 30-12-2016 Click Here
West Central Railway House Officers 02 20-12-2016 Click Here
South Western Railway Sports Quota - Group "C" Posts 21 19-12-2016 Click Here
Northeast Frontier Railway Sports Quota - (Football, Badminton) 04 19-12-2016 Click Here
Northern Railway Group "C" & Group "D" 14 20-12-2016 Click Here
North Central Railway Group ‘C’, (Erstwhile) Group ‘D’ 08 18-12-2016 Click Here
Gujarat Metro Rail Middle/ Senior Level Management Positions 10 22-12-2016 Click Here
List of Indian Railway Recruitment Zones
The Indian Railway had been divided into 17 structures zones which are further sub-divided to various cities.
1. Central Railway (CR) – Mumbai
2. Metro Railway – Kolkata
3. East Central Railway (ECR) – Hajipur
4. Western Railway (WR) – Mumbai
5. Eastern Railway (ER) – Kolkata
6. West Central Railway (WCR) – Jabalpur
7. North Central Railway (NCR) – Allahabad
8. Southern Railway (SR) – Chennai
9. North Eastern Railway (NER) – Gorakhpur
10. South Western Railway (SWR) – Hubli
11. North Western Railway (NWR) – Jaipur
12. South Eastern Railway (SER) – Kolkata
13. Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) – Guwahati
14. South East Central Railway (SECR) – Bilaspur
15. Northern Railway Railway (NR) – Delhi
16. East Coast Railway (ECoR) – Bhubaneswar
17. South Central Railway (SCR) – Secunderabad
Railway Recruitment Posts: Gazetted (Group A & Group B) and Non-Gazetted (Group C & Group D)
Group “A” Posts: For Group A posts the examination is carried out by UPSC. Candidates are appointed by Civil Service Exam, Combined Medical Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam.
Group “B” Posts: For Group B posts candidates are directly appointed. This post are linked through Section Officers Grade which are upgraded through Group C railway employees.
Group “C” Posts: It includes both Technical & Non-Technical Cadre Posts such as Traffic Apprentice, Clerk, Commercial Apprentice, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Engineering Posts like (Mechanical, Signal & Telecommunication, Civil, Electrical).
Group “D” Posts: In this post included are Trackman, Gunman, Helper, Peon, Assistant Points Man and Safaiwala / Safaiwali, etc.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have passed minimum 10th class or ITI or have done equivalent trade for Group C & D Posts. Candidates with Graduate ? Post Graduate can apply for Group A & B Posts.
Recruitment Against Quota: Cultural Quota, Sports Quota and Guides Quota.
Selection Procedure: Examination will be written based. There will be non interview. For only Group A & B fewer posts may include the interview after the written examination which carries skill test like as stenography test or typing test and operation safety posts like Assistant Loco Pilot, Assistant Station Master will have Aptitude Test.
Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) Official Website List
Get latest updates on Latest Railway Jobs and Stay Tuned with us for more updates.